Arizona Continuing Education COURSE
Navigating Arizona Agency (Agency Law)
Real estate practice hinges on the concept of agency, where real estate professionals represent the needs of buyers and/or sellers. Buyers and sellers may choose to act for themselves as customers or to enter into an agency agreement whereby the licensee/brokerage firm acts for them in the capacity of an agent. Agency means to act for another in a fiduciary manner. This course explores no representation, full representation, and dual agency with its limited representation.
- Fiduciary duties agents owe to customers and clients, and how the duties impact your daily real estate activities
- Activities and duties associated with your role as a listing agent
- Role and responsibilities of a buyer’s agent or dual agent
- Implied agreements and express agreements, cancelling agreements
- Record keeping requirements
This course counts as 3 mandatory hours in Agency Law in Arizona.