Arizona Continuing Education COURSE
Working with Real Estate Investors
Unlike most owner-occupied homebuyers, real estate investors enter the market to make money. By learning about investor motivators and criteria, you’ll be in a better position to help your clients navigate this asset strategy.
Working with Real Estate Investors (AZ) will examine key investment strategies and look at how those strategies shape short- and long-term investment objectives for Arizona real estate investors. The course also will review the distinct liabilities and rewards you may encounter when working with investor clients.
- Pros and cons of working with investor clients
- Short- and long-term acquisition strategies
- A Criteria Worksheet to help you better understand your investor clients and their objectives
- Networking and lead generation strategies employed by investors
- Identifying and reducing risk exposure when working with investor clients
- Duties and responsibilities owed to real estate investor clients
- Real estate investment advice and landmines to watch for
- Activities and scenarios to provide real-world context for course content